Christmas in Camelot

Today was the Day for the horse tournaments: Christmas in Camelot.
It took place at the Triangle H Farm, where I learn horse back riding. It was much fun and I took some great pictures. I am so glad I was part of this wonderful opportunity to raise funds for Make a Wish Foundation, and enjoy the companion of many other people who love horses.

There were just beginners like me, we started the show and competed in four teams dressed as nights: red, black, blue, and yellow. Then others with more advanced skills followed us. Couple of ladies presented a free style show. At the end was the parade of breeds. Wonderful horses were shown and Cindy - our trainer who designed and conducted the entire show - explained the story behind each breed shown.
The below pictures tell the story :-)