Before and after today

Since 2000 I raise my hair with a purpose: Locks of Love! I wait till my hair is longer than the minimum 10 inches and then I give it in gift of love for those who need it more.
I learned that if I cut it straight then it will grow even and faster. It was pretty long to be over 10" and still have left over for myself :-)

So, today after my C++ exam, and other meetings, I stopped by Great Clips and a stylist did her best job by leaving me even more than I expected will be left...
So, I really have a pretty long hair. Taylor was a little surprised since my hair is all over my face now when I pick her up, but she will get used to it. It's harder for me to get used to it since it stays all in my face.
Now I have ahead two or three more years to keep it growing.
I hope a child will enjoy my good hair, and I pray it will bring hope also...