No fun this semester :-(



I took a better look at my calendar and all tasks in my PalmPilot for this semester Spring 2007.
It turns out I have to drop the C++ fun ... I will be able to just attend and read the book but won't have time to spend too much with playing around with homework and programs...

That is not good. I really loved it and enjoyed doing it, but I must do the work stuff not the fun stuff... Since I teach 4 times per week and try to continue the research in elementary school the only day I can go doing research is Friday the only day without teaching. That means I have only Saturday and Sunday to play with C++ which is not enough to catch up with everything plus play C++.

I will postpone for later... I am not glad, that was the only fun I had last semester...
Oh, well, we don't do always what we would love.
I make sure in my next life I will be a CS geek
:-)