Easter guest

You guessed, we had Oliver as a guest for Easter.
Taylor and Oliver had fun playing till I was working on school stuff. Oliver's owners were in a trip, so Oliver spent Easter weekend with us. He is a very sweet dog and Taylor likes him, but she tells him who is the boss when it comes about food.


Easter just came upon me this year. I did not have time to think about it, I feel now so guilty. Lent... I forgot about fasting... I am still on a high cholesterol diet so I really do not eat meat. I should have avoid chocolate... I keep it low. In fact I did not do anything for this Lent, not even reconcile with myself. Easter this year just came upon me.

God must be disappointed... Sometimes I feel guilty that I dive so deep into secular life and keep the minimal Sunday church going as spirituality. Do I wish to do more? Not really... Sadly...
I think the time when I was so enthusiastic about becoming a nun has gone also. It was only because I wanted to change careers, and once I decided to go back to school, my desire of becoming a "Sister" has vanished slowly. I love God even if I am not a nun, and I am sure He loves me as much as he loves all of us, his children! I might not be the best of them... I try to stay on track, I try to listen more, and did come back from being astray.

Easter is all about the resurrection, and Hope. I feel I "died" a couple of times in my life, and raised from my ashes. I lost and found Hope. God has been so gracious and generous to me. Over and over again! God is good, and loving, and forgives those who trust in Him.
I learned in the last 44 years to let go, let God, and trust that all will turn for good if I do trust in Him. At times was very hard to let go, to trust, and hope. I was not the clay mixed with water for God to form a pot. I was the stone, that needed to be slowly and painfully sculpted and polished to be transformed into a cup. God has used hard tools and diamonds to polish me, to broke the hardness, stubbornness, and water to wash the dust.
I wonder if the cup of stone is finished? Does it need more sculpting, polishing, and washing?

I think it does need, and I hope it won't be as painful as it was.
Easter is all about Hope! - my second guest this Easter...

My Mother said once that I am like a little branch in a sour cherry tree. They are extremely flexible. One can bend them in a circle and they never break. Then once you let it go the little shoot will pop back into its original length. Mom said that Life has bent me many times, but each time, after God gave me a little break, I popped back and continued my growth... Mom is so symbolic.

Hope is like that... is flexible, never breaks, even if bended and twisted, it will come back to its original shape. Hope will always see the light at the end of the tunnel, even if the tunnel is winding in the darkness. Hope will always see the rainbow above the dark clouds in the sky.
Hope and Love... even in the darkness never misses the target.
Hope goes forward against all hopes.
Might be that Love is the greatest, but what would be without Hope?