JRT Fun Day


Taylor and her friends Morgan, and Max had lots of fun Sunday at the Purina Farms.
They had fun digging in the tunnel for the little rat (Max seems more interested in that activity). And also they enjoyed running for the lure (here Morgan was the big surprise, he really loved chasing that squirrel tail). Max and Taylor got each a sting from the wild bees. Taylor was the rest of the day very grouchy (having from Friday aproximative 10 Hershey chocolate bites from Sandy's house - were left on the coffee table).

I don't know when will be again Taylor's big laughing day since I am so very busy with school and research work that all my weekends are working weekends.
I am more and more tired every week adding to the load, trying to catch up, and cutting from the sleeping time (hey, now is just 12:45AM, pretty early taking into consideration that lately 1AM and 2AM is my go-to-bed time).

I started my research and try to work on all three of my studies in the same time.
My students from EPFR515 think they have plenty of time to start their Final Projects (some did start, most of them did not), but there are only 6 more weeks to go till the end of this semester.

I still love the C++ (one more reason why my nights are so short).

Fall is here and cold freezing temps also (tonight might be the first frost). Leaves of all colors are all over, the grass does not grow as fast as before, it does not rain (that is quite bad, it's like Arizona dry). I wanted to take a picture of my little tree in the back yard, was like a yellow flame... today all leaves fell.

It is so cold 34F! I miss Tucson (their low of 62F in the night is higher than here the predicted high of tomorrow, 61F). I really dread winter.