Halloween around the corner >:-0

It' s around the corner... boooooo!
I love the Fall with the many colors of trees embelishing our neighborhood. From dark green, all shades of red and brown, to translucent yellow. Some trees look like big torches giving their light under the gloomy sky. But the evenings are so different now with the many spooky decorations. Pumpkins, ghosts, witches, and Vampiers...

I am like a ghosts myself my nights are longer and longer... Last night I went to bed at 3AM. What a weekend... I am supposed to be happy for the weekend and I start dreading it, knowing I have so much to catch up and never get it all done... then something always is postponed to the next week.

My students start slowly to post their literature review on their blogs. Even though I told them please do not e-mail me that you made a post, I can see it through Bloglines...
It's interesting that they think if it is online I am 24/7 online also and give them feedback in the moment they post it.... if I don't then they send me an e-mail.
I am a lot online in the weekends and check my bloglines at least four times every day and give them feedback. Today I spend more then 5 hours just giving them feedback and checking the Blackboard postings also. I promissed myself that I won't give so detailed feedback, it is so much time spent on that... but I see they struggle. The interesting is that they think and perceive this as my responsibility, even though in other classes they turn in the final projects and are graded on the final product never ever receiving feedback throughout the process.

I am almost half way through my situated cognition project with 4th and 5th graders. Must revise an article, write one more, read a lot because I am behind my readings, finish all my C++ assignments in time, and next week I will have a C++ lab exam.

My house is a mess... (I think it is only in my eyes; might be other people would not see it that way, but I hate all papers all over in the house). I neglect Taylor, we take shorter walks, and her training is neglected also, poor Taylor. It's getting so cold around here and I hate cold! Next week the high will be in the mid 50sF. Brrrr....
I miss the warm Fall in Tucson. I wish I live on a ranch in Texas, or New Mexico, or Arizona, or California... OK, I would choose California :-)
...but till then I'll get back to my chores!

Happy spooky Halloween!
Make sure you get some garlic in your pockets :-0