No more procrastination

One more week till Fall semester starts on August 21st, 2006.
I will teach three evening courses: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday (this is off campus- in Belleville, IL).
I did not have vacation this summer. Teaching all summer long was not a good idea at all. Not worth it....



I am behind projects: academic, research, and personal.
I posted for myself timelines, deadlines, tasks, projects, and all schedules. I still hope I am realistic. And if I can manage them all and keep my sanity that means I am cured of procrastination. There is not time in my calendar for procrastination. I will have a VERY heavy loaded schedule this Fall semester. I just want to survive it till December, till Christmas break. I might crash at that point but hey, who cares if I ace all my targets! :-)

Now it comes the time when I apply all that I learned in my Psychology courses and from many books I read on procrastination, time management, goal setting, coping with stress, and positive thinking.

God help me!