To smile or cry?

I don't know what to do when Taylor diggs for the moles in our backyard... I spend money on seeding, treating, and watering the spare grass. Now it gets nicer since I seeded 5 times in the last year! But moles go around and Taylor knows is something in there. So, she starts digging... And she makes bigger dammage than the mole itself. But Taylor knows this is her job, to get the underground quarry :-)

She gets so excicted, she diggs and chewes on grass, and makes the hole with feet and mouth, and teeth. She is ferocious in getting that somebody down there.
Should I be mad, or cry that she ruins my work, and money?... Better I acknowledge her breeed features and am happy for her, and just laugh and take pictures :-)

My friend Michael wrote a haiku on his little pup on his blog :

black dog dirt digging
thunder in the distant clouds
she looks up just once

Just a short "translation" to our neck of the woods :-)

White dog dirt digging
No rain in the distant clouds
She keeps digging in the grass