Cool tech

This weekend a friend on mine from U of A, helped me fix a computer problem. The coolest thing was that Michael is in Tucson, AZ, and I am here in Edwardsville, IL... and we worked on the same computer. LogMeIn helped us in our work.


Till the computer was doing some clean up we could chat using Word Pad, at times we were fighting for power, wanting to write in the same time and the computer was being confused :-)
But just chatting online, writing only seemed to not be enough, since I wanted to see his little dog Dalai, and we switched to Breeze. I could see and hear them . Unfortunately I still have my little camera on the bookshelf behind my computer and not installed. I did regret that it was not functioning since if it would have been we could have the girls "talk" to each other, especially that Dalai is baby sitting a hamster. Taylor would kill the little thing, but Dalai being a Tibetan not a "killer dog" she is pretty good.
I'll have the camera ready on next time and we can have a live chat-bark :-)

It is so cool! Technology is the best invention ever. I wish I could be alive in another 200 years to see what is new and how people communicate.
But I'll just have to imagine that.