One hour joy

I know how to count till 1,000 and just learned the months of the year. I know how to write (draw) the sounds for: a, i, u, e, o, ka, ki, ku, ke, and ko.
One hour every week I am in first grade Japanese class :-)
It is so different from all languages I know, yet so similar to all. For example the word "lip" = kuchibiru. That is "the lip of the mouth" (kuchi=mouth). And this sounds to me so much as the word used for "lip" in Hungarian "szaj szele."
I enjoy so much this one hour/week. Unfortunately I am a lazy student since I don't have time to study as I should. But I spend 15 minutes every night before I go to bed, and look over a couple of pages from my notes and textbook, or to draw Japanese sounds. It is so new like exploring a new planet.

I might never use Japanese, even if I dream of visiting someday Japan :-)