The Reason for the Season

















A rainy and gloomy Christmas day this year, but for some reason in our house is Peace and a glitter of Joy. God must have had a reason for me to collide with the deer last Sunday.
Perhaps the same as "the Reason for the Season," to find the Love, Peace, and Joy on Jesus' s birthday!
Who said that a dog will open doors for the ones alone? Taylor has opened for us more doors than I would do it myself! Friday we had dinner with Sandy, Snicker's mom, and Christmas eve with Jo Ann, Molly's mom, and Taylor was there too! :-)
We all met in walking our dogs, our friendly neighbors. Jo Ann took me yesterday to do my grocery shopping and today I joined her to the Baptist church for Christmas service.
God is there no matter where He is worshiped!

Opened presents from our friends who spoiled me and Taylor. I love opening presents, they tell each about the sender and their love and friendship for us. This Christmas I got gifts I really need, and some funny ones too! Taylor got more toys (she really does not need, having more than any child - aren't we dog people crazy?). Tasting the ornaments, she found and played with the white Peanuts dog. Chewed on her dog-candy-cane (it's so hard to take pictures when she moves constantly). Then took a nap under her new blanket (from Scout and Sieg our friends in Tucson). It's so wet and gloomy outside she does not want to go for a walk.... obviously we miss Tucson's warmer and dry place.

This was a Peaceful and Joyful Christmas!