Around food

Since the beginning of humanity people socialize around food. Of course a full belly gives a good feeling of plenty and happiness.
This winter break I will ruin all my diet to manage my cholesterol... too many dinners with heavy food that I am not used to eat. Everyone cooks all based on meat. I guess it is easier to cook and more filling. I know I should avoid it, and eate only the vegetable part of it. I think I avoid the explanations easier. I eate it and feel guilty.

Tonight I was invited at a colleague .
We laughed and joked and each told the story of "how did we meet." So many different stories, each special, each a Love Story!

Today I have a rental car, the parts to my Toy are not yet in. It seems they will be able to fix my car...next year.

So easy now to say: "See you next year, talk to you next year" when the Next Year is next Sunday!